I decorated this My Little Pony cake for my godchild’s birthday recently. Am rather proud of it, since I did it with no instructions on how to make a pony cake. I just had a rectangular cake, and cut and decorated it according to an picture I had of a My Little Pony.
IF YOU COMMENT HERE…
Please keep comments on-topic and avoid name-calling, personal attacks, or speculations on the character or motives of the blog writer or other commenters.
- I was born to be a radical feminist – and it is nothing radical
- Gender discussion: Could we please include all the stakeholders?
- Gender issues: Who are the stakeholders?
- I am autistic. Autism awareness can go to hell. Unless…
- The Rose McGowan incident shows how trans activists are wrong about feminists