My local newspaper had an article about Aspergers, describing it in terms of handicap alone. (Here is the online version of their article.) Yawn. I’ve heard it before, but this time I answered:
IF YOU COMMENT HERE…
Please keep comments on-topic and avoid name-calling, personal attacks, or speculations on the character or motives of the blog writer or other commenters.
- I was born to be a radical feminist – and it is nothing radical
- Gender discussion: Could we please include all the stakeholders?
- Gender issues: Who are the stakeholders?
- I am autistic. Autism awareness can go to hell. Unless…
- The Rose McGowan incident shows how trans activists are wrong about feminists