IF YOU COMMENT HERE…
Please keep comments on-topic and avoid name-calling, personal attacks, or speculations on the character or motives of the blog writer or other commenters.
- Why are Dr. Seuss’s depictions racist, but Lego’s not?
- Why should feminists be concerned about transwomen in female jails and prisons? A look at the numbers.
- What Bohemian Rhapsody is about – my theory
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting practitioners (Part 2)
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting society (Part 1)
Category Archives: Life/ choice
Five years ago, you probably never even heard the word ‘transgender’. Ten years ago, you certainly did not. But since Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner came out as transgender in 2015, the topic has been everywhere. Laws have been changed to … Continue reading
I wish the world was different. I wish no pregnancy was ever a medical emergency and every woman in the world had access to good hospitals. I wish no woman ever had financial or social reasons to wish she was … Continue reading
There are people, mostly in the USA, who will do absolutely anything to be pro-life. As Christians they will vote, in this election cycle, for someone accused of rape and fraud, a racist with a very on-Christian attitude towards women, … Continue reading