IF YOU COMMENT HERE…
Please keep comments on-topic and avoid name-calling, personal attacks, or speculations on the character or motives of the blog writer or other commenters.
- Why are Dr. Seuss’s depictions racist, but Lego’s not?
- Why should feminists be concerned about transwomen in female jails and prisons? A look at the numbers.
- What Bohemian Rhapsody is about – my theory
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting practitioners (Part 2)
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting society (Part 1)
Tag Archives: anti-violence
Trigger warning: Sexual violence I never met a kinkster who wants to honestly discuss BDSM. They never want to talk about pain. They do not want to tell me what tops/ doms/ sadists get out of BDSM. They only give … Continue reading
I just finished a riveting action/ crime novel, and it was a page-turner: The main character is a bodyguard, protecting a lottery winner. 7 people get killed in the story. 5 characters are personally responsible for at least one of … Continue reading