IF YOU COMMENT HERE…
Please keep comments on-topic and avoid name-calling, personal attacks, or speculations on the character or motives of the blog writer or other commenters.
- Why are Dr. Seuss’s depictions racist, but Lego’s not?
- Why should feminists be concerned about transwomen in female jails and prisons? A look at the numbers.
- What Bohemian Rhapsody is about – my theory
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting practitioners (Part 2)
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting society (Part 1)
Tag Archives: Autism
Rain man, by Leonore Fleischer, is in some ways a really good book. If it was not, nobody would have made a major movie from it. Methinks, she puts excellent character development into Charlie, the allistic (non-autistic) brother. The way … Continue reading