IF YOU COMMENT HERE…
Please keep comments on-topic and avoid name-calling, personal attacks, or speculations on the character or motives of the blog writer or other commenters.
- Why are Dr. Seuss’s depictions racist, but Lego’s not?
- Why should feminists be concerned about transwomen in female jails and prisons? A look at the numbers.
- What Bohemian Rhapsody is about – my theory
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting practitioners (Part 2)
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting society (Part 1)
Tag Archives: pro-life
I just finished a riveting action/ crime novel, and it was a page-turner: The main character is a bodyguard, protecting a lottery winner. 7 people get killed in the story. 5 characters are personally responsible for at least one of … Continue reading
In the abortion debate, I find it hard to give my support to anyone. I believe the pro-lifers: we should not simply kill the unborn for being unwanted. I believe the pro-choicers: Sometimes, the circumstances of a woman is such … Continue reading
When I read this, I was angry. A mother tells that her mentally handicapped (about 8-10 year cognitive level) daughter was raped, and being the pro-lifer that she is, she refused a pill that may (on purpose) prevent contraception, or may … Continue reading