IF YOU COMMENT HERE…
Please keep comments on-topic and avoid name-calling, personal attacks, or speculations on the character or motives of the blog writer or other commenters.
- Why are Dr. Seuss’s depictions racist, but Lego’s not?
- Why should feminists be concerned about transwomen in female jails and prisons? A look at the numbers.
- What Bohemian Rhapsody is about – my theory
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting practitioners (Part 2)
- What is wrong with BDSM? This is how I see it affecting society (Part 1)
Tag Archives: transgender
Five years ago, you probably never even heard the word ‘transgender’. Ten years ago, you certainly did not. But since Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner came out as transgender in 2015, the topic has been everywhere. Laws have been changed to … Continue reading
I am an administrator of a Facebook group that discuss how women are treated in the church, and how to understand the Bible on the topic. Our main issues in the group are misusing the Bible to say women should … Continue reading
The immigration supporters who could not answer questions: The question transgender people do not answer
One day, Joe asked wannabe immigrants: “What does Mexico represent to you, and what does the US represent? Why do you want to live in the USA?” Before they could answer, others did. They dragged Joe to lectures about the … Continue reading